Escondido, California
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

This company is a joke.I ordered a mug which turned out to have been mis-manufactured and they said it was "unique" ??????what?????

BS!!!! They would not refund my money. DO NOT USE THIS PLACE!!! After my initial inquiry it took them 3 weeks to respond to my complaint, and this was from the "expedition department".

They lady looked at the picture of my mug and said..... its supposed to look like that. I said, no.......Its supposed to be an all pink background with white lettering.

Save yourself the time and cost.Go elsewhere!!!

Review about: Teechip Custom Mug.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks.

1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip Mug
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

TeeChip-horrible product and the worst customer service Teechip "...I finally reached someone at TeeChip and they submitted a problem with my order. Amazing the day after I called I received the order but..." Read more Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more Teechip - Took my money and refused to give it back! Teechip "I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p..." Read more Teechip - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category Teechip "I recently purchased a hoodie and the state on my address is somehow incorrect! I swear I put the correct address in during purchase and I have no idea how..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is better than any bariatric surgery Gastric Bypass Alternative " Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE (NO Surgery) helps people achieve a healthy weight WITHOUT the risky bariatric surgery. It's designed to be cheaper, safer & better than gastric bypass, sleeve, roux..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Best kitten purchase ever!!! Christypaw Persians "My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri. On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years. I..." Read more