Teechip - HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE COMPANY
This company is a joke.I ordered a mug which turned out to have been mis-manufactured and they said it was "unique" ??????what?????
BS!!!! They would not refund my money. DO NOT USE THIS PLACE!!! After my initial inquiry it took them 3 weeks to respond to my complaint, and this was from the "expedition department".
They lady looked at the picture of my mug and said..... its supposed to look like that. I said, no.......Its supposed to be an all pink background with white lettering.
Save yourself the time and cost.Go elsewhere!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service sucks
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Mug
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the printing is much much smaller than..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "I purchased a handbag which was advertised on this site. During the transaction the seller communicated promptly, but the moment I paid all communication from seller stopped immediately. I have..."
- "My friends' mother-in-law got bilked out of $7,000 from Forever Flawless at the Westfield Mall in Escondido, CA. She has dementia, and a so-called friend took her out shopping..."
- "last two week, I bought a rolex replica watches from thewatchesmaster, because I want to give a surprice to my close friend, and the watch is simply designed and my..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."