When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording.That's when I noticed the colored words that stood out the most looked like it said I DON'T NEED AARON LEWIS.
Which is the opposite of what I wanted. I started calling the night after I placed my order (Oct. 6th) to ask if I could cancel or switch my order and the calls just wouldn't go through most of them ended in beeping where the line cut off before even hearing the teechip message. But the few times I did get through I heard I should go to teechip.com/chat but that link doesn't work.
It says 404 Not Found every time I try. The one time I FINALLY got through on the phone the woman I talked to said there was nothing she could do because the campaign had ended but it wouldn't have been too late if anyone would have actually answered me. She also told me the chat was up and working and that I was wrong. The one email response I received said she COULD help me change my order but then after saying yes I would like to proceed no one again emailed me back.
The only woman I talked to on the phone said she filed a claim for me with a claim number and still no one responded. Still no one ever contacted me about that either. I honestly just wanted to swap my order for the exact same thing but the wording is wrong on the first one. Since nothing had shipped and I kept getting notifications that my order was delayed I don't see why that should be an issue.
I emailed them the 10th, 12th, 15th, 18th, and 20th and called for weeks with no response. I finally got an email the 20th asking if my issue had been resolved because the item had shipped already. I don't understand why I don't get a response until AFTER the item shipped, it's ridiculous. But I responded to that email 10 minutes after they sent it that I was definitely not satisfied and 5 days later still haven't heard another word.
I figured forget it I'll just waste the $60 and hope no one realizes the mistake on my hoodie. BUT then I received it today (the 25th) and the print on the front is half the size it shows in the preview. It's tiny compared to the hoodie just a little square in the middle and it smells awful but I figure I'm going to wash it anyway.
You can see in the picture I posted how small the image is compared to where the pocket is in what I thought I was ordering.I will NEVER order from them again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Nice design idea
What I disliked
- Slow process
- Terrible customer service
- Item not as pictured
- Ignoring customer
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Exchange for what I asked for before it was even printed OR refund me the money I paid for something that doesn't look this bad OR send me what I asked for even though it will probably also not look as pictured.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "I bought a 1984 Eldorado convertible a few years from a dealer friend. They don't use Carfax and i bought the car based on my examination of the car. I..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "I ORDERED A SIDE TABLE ONLINE FROM TARGET.COM. WHEN IT ARRIVED, THERE WAS A STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL I THOUGH WAS FROM THE VARNISH AND THAT IT WOULS DISSIPATE. ..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."