When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording.That's when I noticed the colored words that stood out the most looked like it said I DON'T NEED AARON LEWIS.
Which is the opposite of what I wanted. I started calling the night after I placed my order (Oct. 6th) to ask if I could cancel or switch my order and the calls just wouldn't go through most of them ended in beeping where the line cut off before even hearing the teechip message. But the few times I did get through I heard I should go to teechip.com/chat but that link doesn't work.
It says 404 Not Found every time I try. The one time I FINALLY got through on the phone the woman I talked to said there was nothing she could do because the campaign had ended but it wouldn't have been too late if anyone would have actually answered me. She also told me the chat was up and working and that I was wrong. The one email response I received said she COULD help me change my order but then after saying yes I would like to proceed no one again emailed me back.
The only woman I talked to on the phone said she filed a claim for me with a claim number and still no one responded. Still no one ever contacted me about that either. I honestly just wanted to swap my order for the exact same thing but the wording is wrong on the first one. Since nothing had shipped and I kept getting notifications that my order was delayed I don't see why that should be an issue.
I emailed them the 10th, 12th, 15th, 18th, and 20th and called for weeks with no response. I finally got an email the 20th asking if my issue had been resolved because the item had shipped already. I don't understand why I don't get a response until AFTER the item shipped, it's ridiculous. But I responded to that email 10 minutes after they sent it that I was definitely not satisfied and 5 days later still haven't heard another word.
I figured forget it I'll just waste the $60 and hope no one realizes the mistake on my hoodie. BUT then I received it today (the 25th) and the print on the front is half the size it shows in the preview. It's tiny compared to the hoodie just a little square in the middle and it smells awful but I figure I'm going to wash it anyway.
You can see in the picture I posted how small the image is compared to where the pocket is in what I thought I was ordering.I will NEVER order from them again.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nice design idea
What I disliked
- Slow process
- Terrible customer service
- Item not as pictured
- Ignoring customer
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Exchange for what I asked for before it was even printed OR refund me the money I paid for something that doesn't look this bad OR send me what I asked for even though it will probably also not look as pictured.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I went through a dummy order process of a Team Valor iPhone 5s case on TeeChip to see the costs including p&p, the order process never told me the p&p..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I ORDERED A SIDE TABLE ONLINE FROM TARGET.COM. WHEN IT ARRIVED, THERE WAS A STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL I THOUGH WAS FROM THE VARNISH AND THAT IT WOULS DISSIPATE. ..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "Purchased 2 Yamaha jet ski covers from BoatCover.com. First they were on backorder so I finally got them 17 days later after I had left the lake to winterize my..."