When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording.That's when I noticed the colored words that stood out the most looked like it said I DON'T NEED AARON LEWIS.
Which is the opposite of what I wanted. I started calling the night after I placed my order (Oct. 6th) to ask if I could cancel or switch my order and the calls just wouldn't go through most of them ended in beeping where the line cut off before even hearing the teechip message. But the few times I did get through I heard I should go to teechip.com/chat but that link doesn't work.
It says 404 Not Found every time I try. The one time I FINALLY got through on the phone the woman I talked to said there was nothing she could do because the campaign had ended but it wouldn't have been too late if anyone would have actually answered me. She also told me the chat was up and working and that I was wrong. The one email response I received said she COULD help me change my order but then after saying yes I would like to proceed no one again emailed me back.
The only woman I talked to on the phone said she filed a claim for me with a claim number and still no one responded. Still no one ever contacted me about that either. I honestly just wanted to swap my order for the exact same thing but the wording is wrong on the first one. Since nothing had shipped and I kept getting notifications that my order was delayed I don't see why that should be an issue.
I emailed them the 10th, 12th, 15th, 18th, and 20th and called for weeks with no response. I finally got an email the 20th asking if my issue had been resolved because the item had shipped already. I don't understand why I don't get a response until AFTER the item shipped, it's ridiculous. But I responded to that email 10 minutes after they sent it that I was definitely not satisfied and 5 days later still haven't heard another word.
I figured forget it I'll just waste the $60 and hope no one realizes the mistake on my hoodie. BUT then I received it today (the 25th) and the print on the front is half the size it shows in the preview. It's tiny compared to the hoodie just a little square in the middle and it smells awful but I figure I'm going to wash it anyway.
You can see in the picture I posted how small the image is compared to where the pocket is in what I thought I was ordering.I will NEVER order from them again.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Nice design idea
What I disliked
- Slow process
- Terrible customer service
- Item not as pictured
- Ignoring customer
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Exchange for what I asked for before it was even printed OR refund me the money I paid for something that doesn't look this bad OR send me what I asked for even though it will probably also not look as pictured.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "I was extremely disappointed with the whole experience. First of all I wanted the flowers delivered on the 11th before 1pm and they were delivered on the 10th. Second, flowers..."
- "Purchased 2 Yamaha jet ski covers from BoatCover.com. First they were on backorder so I finally got them 17 days later after I had left the lake to winterize my..."