Teechip - Happy to receive my order

433 of 913 Teechip reviews

A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site.Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed with the reviews and became a bit anxious because I did not have $50 to waste.

On 11/23 I went on the teechip website and lo and behold on the "Track Order" page there was a button for a Live Chat. I provided "David" with my order number and asked what was the status. After looking it up he informed me that the ESTIMATED shipping date SHOULD be 11/25. I then questioned him why it was ESTIMATED since it was only two days away from the current date.

(My thinking was that since it was only two days away, they should have been a bit more certain.) He responded that no dates that I have been given are guaranteed. So I thanked him for his assistance and wished him a good day. Since I still skeptical, I printed out the chat session in case I had to refer to it later on. On 11/25 I tracked the order and it show that it actually shipped on 11/24 and was due to arrive on 11/30.

Well, the order actually arrived on 11/28! As I opened the package I was worried about the condition/quality of my sweatshirt.

I am happy to announce it is just what I ordered and meets my expectations.I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
433 of 913 Teechip reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.