A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site.Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed with the reviews and became a bit anxious because I did not have $50 to waste.
On 11/23 I went on the teechip website and lo and behold on the "Track Order" page there was a button for a Live Chat. I provided "David" with my order number and asked what was the status. After looking it up he informed me that the ESTIMATED shipping date SHOULD be 11/25. I then questioned him why it was ESTIMATED since it was only two days away from the current date.
(My thinking was that since it was only two days away, they should have been a bit more certain.) He responded that no dates that I have been given are guaranteed. So I thanked him for his assistance and wished him a good day. Since I still skeptical, I printed out the chat session in case I had to refer to it later on. On 11/25 I tracked the order and it show that it actually shipped on 11/24 and was due to arrive on 11/30.
Well, the order actually arrived on 11/28! As I opened the package I was worried about the condition/quality of my sweatshirt.
I am happy to announce it is just what I ordered and meets my expectations.I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Tee shirt idea
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "Ordered the grey jedi tee shirt and was expecting (1st photo) the one that was advertised and did not get that, not to happy. As you can tell its not..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."