I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015.I finally got it on November 3, 2015.
I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have heard nothing since. Don't order from them because they don't respond when you file a complaint with them. I just called the Better Business Bureau and they will be filing a claim against TeeChip on my behalf.
As you can see by the images attached, NOTHING LIKE SHOWN ONLINE!I'm trying to get another shirt with a proper size graphic on it is all, but pretty soon I'm going to be asking for my money back because this is ridiculous!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about my experience
- Reason of review:
- All of the above
- Preferred solution:
- New shirt with proper graphic size and pretty soon, full refund.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru. order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is..."
- "I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015. I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I purchased a remote start unit as a Christmas gift for my wife. I wanted to install the unit my self but they insisted I let them, as the installation..."
- "Very deceptive web site, I bought two tickets of $188 as shown on the site that became $845 by the time I finished. I immediately pointed out the error but..."
- "Chain is turning pink in some areas. Very poor quality for the cost. Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she..."