I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015.I finally got it on November 3, 2015.
I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have heard nothing since. Don't order from them because they don't respond when you file a complaint with them. I just called the Better Business Bureau and they will be filing a claim against TeeChip on my behalf.
As you can see by the images attached, NOTHING LIKE SHOWN ONLINE!I'm trying to get another shirt with a proper size graphic on it is all, but pretty soon I'm going to be asking for my money back because this is ridiculous!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about my experience
- Reason of review:
- All of the above
- Preferred solution:
- New shirt with proper graphic size and pretty soon, full refund.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the printing is much much smaller than..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I purchased a remote start unit as a Christmas gift for my wife. I wanted to install the unit my self but they insisted I let them, as the installation..."
- "Very deceptive web site, I bought two tickets of $188 as shown on the site that became $845 by the time I finished. I immediately pointed out the error but..."
- "I bought a leather sofa with 5 year extended warranty after a year leather starting fading. Contacted their warranty deptt but never had any person that can come and see..."