Teechip - Garments severely undersized

263 of 911 Teechip reviews

I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my son who wears a 2 or 3X can barely breathe when he tried it on.

I have had numerous e-mails with their claims dept who continue to tell me they have a company policy of no returns, exchanges or refunds unless there is a defect. I have insisted there is a defect, it is undersized. I told them I brought it to a tailor who claims there is not enough material there to constitute a size 4X.

The response from the claims dept last night (they always answer at night) was you ordered a 4X and we sent you a 4X. I keep telling them, look, All I want is a bigger sweatshirt, no money back, just an exchange. I'll send you the mis-sized 4X, you send me a 5X.

They refuse to give in. I have an e-mail exchange exceeding 20 e-mails right now. I have even threatened to contact the NY State Attorney General.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Fact that they delivered the product on time
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
exchange for the next larger size (5X)
Monetary loss:
263 of 911 Teechip reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
swan

Jan 19 #1097282 Littleton, Colorado, United States

told by customer service to file claim on internet for exchange of size waaay to small but no replies and cannot find form on claim site to fill out

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.