I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my son who wears a 2 or 3X can barely breathe when he tried it on.
I have had numerous e-mails with their claims dept who continue to tell me they have a company policy of no returns, exchanges or refunds unless there is a defect. I have insisted there is a defect, it is undersized. I told them I brought it to a tailor who claims there is not enough material there to constitute a size 4X.
The response from the claims dept last night (they always answer at night) was you ordered a 4X and we sent you a 4X. I keep telling them, look, All I want is a bigger sweatshirt, no money back, just an exchange. I'll send you the mis-sized 4X, you send me a 5X.
They refuse to give in. I have an e-mail exchange exceeding 20 e-mails right now. I have even threatened to contact the NY State Attorney General.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Fact that they delivered the product on time
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- exchange for the next larger size (5X)
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an XL T-shirt. It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..."
- "TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I ORDERED FROM THEM AND ASKED FOR CUSTOM COLOR OF BURGANDY NOT ONLY DID I UPLOAD A PICTURE I WROTE A NOTE UNDER ORDERING DIRECTIONS THAT THE..."
- "I have owned the stove for 18 months and never ran the self cleaning oven. I did for the first time and the inner glass in the door exploded. This..."