Teechip - Crappy print job. Spend over a month trying to get a response. Still not resolved.
I was sent a t-shirt that had a poor print job.The image and lettering were faded and there were no sharp edges as there should have been.
I sent them an email with a photo (the red shirt) compared to another photo of the same shirt that was ordered by someone else (the blue shirt). I got an email back right away telling me that someone would be getting in touch with me soon to resolve the problem. I waited for almost a month, sending several more emails in between. Finally, I posted a comment on their Facebook page and was told to send my complaint to another email address.
I did. After waiting for another week, I was asked to send the photos again and explain the problem in detail. I did.
Weeks later, I got a response saying that they could not see a problem with a link to their Terms of Service.I highly recommend going to another company to order a shirt.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "We just checked in suppose to be a non smoking kig size bed for me my husband and 1 year old . We got a smoking room queen then changed..."
- "So glad I pay $180 a month and this happens EVERY time I use on demand...."