Teechip - Crappy print job. Spend over a month trying to get a response. Still not resolved.
I was sent a t-shirt that had a poor print job.The image and lettering were faded and there were no sharp edges as there should have been.
I sent them an email with a photo (the red shirt) compared to another photo of the same shirt that was ordered by someone else (the blue shirt). I got an email back right away telling me that someone would be getting in touch with me soon to resolve the problem. I waited for almost a month, sending several more emails in between. Finally, I posted a comment on their Facebook page and was told to send my complaint to another email address.
I did. After waiting for another week, I was asked to send the photos again and explain the problem in detail. I did.
Weeks later, I got a response saying that they could not see a problem with a link to their Terms of Service.I highly recommend going to another company to order a shirt.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us. We gave a little more than half up front for the job. After 30..."
- "I purchased a MoneyPak card to add money to my PaychekPlus card (the card my paycheck loads onto). This card is supposed to be compatible with MoneyPak (according to GreenDot..."
- "So glad I pay $180 a month and this happens EVERY time I use on demand...."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."