Received a broken cup.For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money.
E-mails go unanswered and phone calls are an hour wait and even then aren't answered. One cup I ordered came thru fine but not the first one. I'm very disappointed in the customer service.
You should know that word of mouth can kill a company and maybe not yours since you deal mainly in shirts and such but With Teespring being a better company to deal with bad mouthing you can certainly hurt your sellers.I've added a photo which I hope comes thru.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to get ahold of company to resolve issue
You May Also Like
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."
- "I placed an order last Thursday for one sweatshirt. Rec'd a confirmation. Checked my credit card balance today and they charged me 8X. Per the company, they say I placed..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."