Teechip - Black sabbath matters tshirt and companion coffee cup

179 of 988 Teechip reviews

The ol bait n switch design advertised tshirt and coffee cup same ,mcoffee cup not like t shirt , decline my request for refund or make cup like shirt , I see I'm not alone here contacting BBB and scrapen em across the coals on social media.Tried emailing them several times , no response , tried calling , no response.

Finally get email saying that they don't see anything wrong with what I ordered and the advertisement was what I got. I send them pictures and they send me back same response .

They suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck..Is that a 100 words yet if not I could write suck suck suck suck more.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

TeeChipRep

Oct 04, 2016 #1222377 Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Teechip verified representative

Hello,
Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. I see that you have been in contact with our Claims Department and they have resolved your claim. While I will not be able to offer further compensation, if you feel the resolution was unreasonable please email escalations@teechip.com with more information and a Claims representative will take another look at your claim.
- Emily

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.