I ordered the "I don't need therapy all I need is to listen to Ry Cooder" sweatshirt because the design was cool and I love Ry Cooder.The shirt unfortunately was very poorly silk screened so that the image of Mr.
Cooder's face is basically just a blob of ink. Not what you would expect from a rather costly shirt.
I used to have shirts silk screened all the time by a small town printer whose work was always perfect.If he had printed this shirt it would have been one of his discards for sure
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Printing on product not equal to advertised item
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015. I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12...."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "1st going to Firestone today... and not pleased with the results.. My Mini van was blowing cold air out the driver side 2 vents and warm air out the passenger side..."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."