Update added by user Jan 12
It took 4 months, multiple emails and calls to finally get an acceptable shirt.Although, I had already been fed up with the company and demanded my money back several times.
Now to update BBB on how terrible Teechip and its customer service really is!SO glad this is finally over, but after all of this I kind of want to burn the shirt just so I'm not constantly reminded of this horrible transaction!
Update added by user Dec 05, 2015
12-5-15 STILL NO RESOLUTION!I have given them almost 2 months to make this right, but apparently Teechip has no intention of fixing this issue.
So much for a quality guarantee!I guess the next step is to fight to get my money back and report to BBB!
Original review posted by user Oct 22, 2015
I ordered a tee shirt on Teechip on September 8th, I got an email stating that there was a delay due to unexpected high demand for the product the day after it was supposed to arrive. The shirt finally arrived October 1st, over 3 weeks later after I ordered it. Slow shipping is annoying but that is where my troubles with this company just started. I opened the package to see my long anticipated tee shirt, and I was very disappointed! The image on the shirt that arrived was about 25% the size of what was advertised on the site (see pictures). I put the shirt on the floor and took a picture of it with my phone, maybe 4' away and I can barely read what it says. Had the shirt been advertised at this size, I never would have wasted my money on it. After seeing the "Quality Guarantee", I decided to contact Teechip to see if we can resolve this issue. I sent an email with pictures to Teechip support on 10/2, below is the response I received 3 days later (10/5).
I can definitely help with that,
Thank you for allowing us to be of service.
I am sorry to hear about the frustration you have had with your order as this is not the quality of excellence that TeeChip strives to provide for its customers.
We will be able file a claim on your behalf to dispute this issue. A claims representative will look at your case and contact you about solving this issue.
Is this a resolution that you would like to proceed with? If so, contact us back and we will make sure you get taken care of.
Once again I am sorry that you have not had a good experience ordering from us and we hope to better your situation. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to cont
act us by emailing us back or calling (866) 251-0432. We’re available from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern Standard Time Monday-Friday and from 9am to 5pm EST Saturday and Sunday.
Customer Service Representative
So I responded with another email stating that I would like a shirt with the image printed at the size it was advertised on their site, or I would like a refund.
A week goes by with no response from teechip, so I call them with-in the business hours stated above and I get an after hours message. I tried back a couple days later, and got the same thing. Thinking I just had bad luck getting a hold of them, I tried a couple more times with no luck. On 10/20 @ 4:15 CST I called and got a message that the phone number had been disconnected or was no longer in service.
So, I sent another email stating that I have been trying to reach them for 2 weeks now without any success and that I would like to resolve the issue before being forced to take more drastic measures!
Today @ 4:00 CST I called teechip support and the phone just, I get the message that I'm being transferred to an operator and the phone rings, and just keeps ringing... 4 minutes of just ringing! I tried 3 more time and got the same result. After 4:30 CST I get the after hours message, which states that if you want to leave a voice mail to stay on the line... Well, I waited for almost a minute before it let me leave a message.
It has been over 6 weeks since I ordered this shirt and I'm very disappointed with this product, and the Teechip customer service!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Tshirt idea was good
What I disliked
- Product was not as described
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Buffalo Arkansas 1808 T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "My package was sent back to sender as per the customer support team from DHL for unknown reasons which was not disclosed to me either. This is the mail content from..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "I came to medical express last Fourth of July , they charge me 20$, then later they send me a bill of 3 , and then later my credit card..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."