Anacortes, Washington

Absolutely a fake website!Realized too late they were a farce.

Emailed to cancel my order the next day...email isn't real & wouldn't even send. No phone #. Contacted my credit card company immediately. Good thing I'm protected but they will likely get to keep the $.

I ordered a pair of Laredo Cowgirl boots. This package arrived from CHINA! Obviously not a pair of stiff leather boots inside. I rejected the package & got a slip from the PO showing proof I had it returned to sender.

I was able to open the crappy packaging to get a picture of the "cowboy boots" & put them back in to appear as if it had never been opened. Picture of the *** they sent is attached. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!! Prices are too good to be true because they are.

2nd time getting screwed on something from China.

Never again.Picture of what I SHOULD have gotten is also attached.

Review about: Laredo Lucretia Cowgirl Boots.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Laredo Boots Boots
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Techygang?

Comments

Johnny
Alhaur, Andalusia, Spain #1233998

Did you honestly check the website at all. Even their contact page says this:

"Contact Us Sample Text ...

This section of text is from the Define Pages Editor located under Tools in the Admin.

To remove this section of the text, delete it from the Define Pages Editor."

The whole page reeks of a chinese scam, so next time buy your items from a reputable dealer.