Absolutely a fake website!Realized too late they were a farce.
Emailed to cancel my order the next day...email isn't real & wouldn't even send. No phone #. Contacted my credit card company immediately. Good thing I'm protected but they will likely get to keep the $.
I ordered a pair of Laredo Cowgirl boots. This package arrived from CHINA! Obviously not a pair of stiff leather boots inside. I rejected the package & got a slip from the PO showing proof I had it returned to sender.
I was able to open the crappy packaging to get a picture of the "cowboy boots" & put them back in to appear as if it had never been opened. Picture of the *** they sent is attached. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!! Prices are too good to be true because they are.
2nd time getting screwed on something from China.
Never again.Picture of what I SHOULD have gotten is also attached.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."