Orange, California

Ich habe das Kleid genau in der Farbekombination wie die dargestellte Abbildung bei teamomode.com bestellt..Ich finde es super, die Farbekombination ist klasse und die Qualität ist genial.

Suuuuuper schön! Sehr schnelle Lieferung eines einmaligen Kleides. Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass ein online bestelltes Kleid so perfekt passen könnte. Sehr saubere und schnelle Arbeit, schneller Versand, freundlicher Kontakt, der zu zahlende Zoll....

Ich muss nur die Länge Sendern lassen, hatte aber auch "nur" normale Größe bestellt.

Ansonsten passt es einfach perfekt.Mein Mann und ich sind sehr zufrieden, empfehlen diesen Shop und ich kaufe bestimmt gerne und bald wieder.

Review about: Positive Experience.

3.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teamomode?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more