I, went into this dealership for car inspection the gentleman Chuck new employee, after three hours waiting for my car no commutation between him and I . after three hours he came out with a bill for 2,500..

My car has been at this location for service since 2019 (4), 2020( 3) time my car is 2012 Nissan, The problem I, have with chuck he told me to take my car to Nissan Dealership , where they can fix my car, After pitching my car from your dealership, I get treated bad, and no help, to the problem .

Paid for my inspection and left, have a warranty ( lifetime warranty) for my car that I , purchase from Team Toyota, This location charge people a lot of money, for something they don't need. Please read your paper work at all time!

Preferred solution: No.

Location: 746 East Lincoln Highway, Coatesville, PA 19320

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Halli Hun

We had 7 pre-existing issues after we bought the Sienna LP and they gave us the run around and wanted a fee to diagnose for each issue. Our salesman ignored us, his supervisor was nonresponsive.

The Collison Center did not get back to us. Only the Service Center responded to our in-person complaint and fixed 3 of them. I wanted to report them to the General Manager and could not get through. Do not buy from Team Toyota of Langhorne.

I am in the process of emailing and will go up there again if I have to. 2 of the issues are safety risks and one is covered under a Class Action Lawsuit on the Sliding doors. We dread the day we purchased from them.

They are more concerned who is going to pay for the repairs. It is Certified Vehicle--they are suppose to cover it.

Team Toyota Of Langhorne Reviews