Verified Reviewer

4.0

May 19 2021 bought a Kia Sorento @ Team Kia of El cajon. CA was in shop in NM on July 16 th waiting on a Transmission.

I Live in Calif and was traveling to NM due to my mothers illness and needed after the fact to rent a car to get back to CA. I filed a buy back; and in process had to get through the channels first, many long waited and holding phone calls and paper work. Ugh! .

Rental car 4 of them in which paid out of my own pocket and was told by corporate office to submit my receipts to Fiesta Kia in NM along with warranty in order for me to get paid back money from rental car. Fiesta Kia NM was still waiting for Transmission. Kia America told me it would take up to 60 days to get my buy back on the car. It was a nightmare and lots of frustration holding on long calls and emails etc to make it work on buy back.

Until I finally had a true professional named: :NICHOLAS M. In which I can't begin to tell you enough, he was right there with helping me make it all happen. He would pick up almost every time I called with my question and concerns....if he did not answer he would call me back quickly, he truly is a man of integrity. He always followed through to make it happen.

Kia America should feel honored to have Nicholas M as their employee.

He is personally concerned and feels empathy for the customer.

I hope Kia America Corp will give Nicholas M recognition in honoring him, in that he takes that extra mile!

October 28th 2021 car finally was paid off.

Car is at Team Kia of El cajon, and waiting for a 2nd Transmission. This was a true lemon.

Thank you Nicholas for your kindness and your professionalism!

Sheila &;;;;;;; Wayne

Preferred solution: Recognition for one if your employees; Nicholas M.

Location: Orange, California