New York, New York

I ordered a teacup set in May 2009.One of the cups arrived broken.

After corresponding with TeaCuppa and DHL numerous times, I thought TeaCuppa would send me the replacement cup. In 2010, TeaCuppa STOPPED corresponding with me. I threatened to write a bad review and here it is. I think TeaCuppa is a DISHONEST and DISGUSTING company.

I will write bad reviews of TeaCuppa on Twitter, Facebook, the Federal Trade Commission, and other sites on the internet to inform customers of the TeaCuppa's horrible customer service. Do not buy teas or teaware from TeaCuppa, because they will try to rip you off. I order all my Chinese teas from TeaSpring and all my teawares from Dragon Tea House on E-bay. These other companies are reputable and offer good customer service.

TeaCuppa, on the other hand should be prosecuted for unfair business practices.TeaCuppa TOTALLY SUCKS and I hope it goes bankrupt because customers discovered what a DISGUSTING and REVOLTING company it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Fencai Teacup Set.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with TeaCuppa?

Comments

Sad customer

This online tea store is a total disappointment.

Firstly, they don't tell you exactly where the order is shipped from so I had no idea until I saw my tracking said it was from Malaysia!? Ok well i'd wait, and by the way, it took them over 8 days to ship my order even though none of the tea I got was out of stock.

So when the tea arrived, it was just in a plastic bubble envelope, AND, all the teas are in thin and ugly PLASTIC zip bags! This is such false advertising as they state they would be in heat resistant bags and have nice wrap around it.

The last thing is, this company is too cheap to send you a tiny free sample even though they say they will, I asked for one sample and I got NOTHING!!

I usually don't write review for company but this time, I had to, sadly.