Gaborone, South-East

There is nothing they have done right in my case.Please see www.tdthebully.com.

Related: Td Canada Trust - Ever-declining customer service

From making an $88,000,000 error on our account and trying to cover it up. To giving false information causing problems and the TD Ombudsman's office agreeing that TD had made a mistake. To trying to bribe me to not tell my story. To incorrectly handling a mortgage.

To double billing and numerous other errors and much more. To closing accounts that they had no right to close. To sending e-mails without permission. To appraising a property and selling it for far less than the appraisal.

To taking over a property and holding on to it for 181/2 months building up expenses, yet doing nothing to sell the property.

To trying to hide the final sale from me.To illegal collection calls and harassment calls any time of the day and weekends

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Fees, Bullying manner in which i was treated.

Interest Rate
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Td Canada Trust?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.