Tbdress Evening Dress Review from East Islip, New York

67 of 427 Tbdress reviews

I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion.The dress had a stain on it.

I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would give me $15 to take to the cleaners. I took it to the cleaners and was told that it was an oil stain and since the dress had no leaning instructions and the workmanship was very poor they were afraid to touch it and was afraid that the stones would fall off. I paid a total of $123 for this dress which included shipping. I was told the best they could do was send me $10.

I told tbdress that although I am accepting the $10 I am very upset and would complain because I have a dress I paid for and is now useless to me. I then received a letter stating they would give me a 50% refund but I would have to first return the product. I sent the merchandise which cost me an additional $12. Yesterday I received a letter saying they received the merchandise and have submitted $15 into my account.They will not be refunding any additional funds and stated that the previous $15 and $10 is equivalent to the 50%.

They did not take into consideration that it cost me $12 to send it back and in essence they are only sending me an additional $3.00.

I have all the correspondence and pictures of the dress being examined at the cleaners.I just have to figure out how to send it

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tbdress Evening Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #934528

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tbdress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
67 of 427 Tbdress reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.