Tbdress - TB Dress took my money, sent the wrong item, and refused to correct

240 of 427 Tbdress reviews

I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong size, short, with zippers, buttons, and snaps -- COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the one I ordered and paid for. I contacted customer service via chat and email and exchanged emails with "Nancy" every day for nearly two weeks.

I sent photos, labels, and packaging multiple times via email, but Nancy insisted on saying that I had to pay for the shipping to return the coat, and that the coat they sent was the one I ordered. I sent her a picture of the coat and the tag with a picture clearly different from the coat in my order form. She offered me a $4 refund on my $40 order and said: "You can give the products you have received to your relatives,or you can sell it to others who love it and wearing appropriate." What? These were Christmas presents!

Second, I bought a hoodie for my teenage daughter and received a tiny child-sized hoodie; I read their sizing chart and carefully measured -- my daughter couldn't even get the hoodie over her shoulders.

Again, I've had two weeks of daily frustration trying to get Nancy to understand that the coat I ordered and the one I received were completely different coats. I give up! I will never shop here again. Below is the coat I ordered and then the coat that I received -- clearly not the same. . .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No refund
    • Sizing chart incorrect
    • Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Sent the wrong item and wouldn't exchange or refund
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #765674

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tbdress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
240 of 427 Tbdress reviews

Jan 18, 2016 #1096837

I'm guessing you paid with a credit card - Call up and dispute the charge.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tbdress.
Filing a new complaint about
×