Tbdress - Customer service is a joke to them

71 of 427 Tbdress reviews

We ordered a wedding dress.You can see in the photos what we received.

The edges are frayed and unfinished and the dress is not ivory. 14 emails saying they care about customer satisfaction yet they would not give a return address. Said they couldn't refund my money because it was a custom dress. We ordered a standard size 6 which they put in a box and mailed.

They said it was custom because they had to order a size 6 from the manufacturer. By their definition every dress in the world is a custom dress unless you walk in a factory and buy it directly from the factory. When they finally did give address in USA, they refused delivery after $11 to return.

Next gave address in China, but they said they never received it after I spent $85.Finally escalated dispute and my payment company finally took the money out of their account to force a refund from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Absolutely nothing
  • What I disliked
    • Being scammed

Reason of review:
Still owe me $95 for shipping costs for a defective item.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tbdress Wedding Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #931165

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tbdress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
71 of 427 Tbdress reviews
that1jennmama

Jan 27 #1277378 East Troy, Wisconsin, United States

When are people going to learn ordering wedding dresses online means they come from China, will never look like the photo and are cheaply made? Save yourself the hassle and go to a local dress shop you trust. David's Bridal does $99 sales - amazing quality, great customer service. This is why I never buy things like this online.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.