My Ex Husband and I worked all of our lives owning our own private medical practice. We both decided it was time to take care of our future by investing and making the greater difference for our families and their futures.

We did our research and we came across the Taylor Brunswick Group. We felt like the Taylor Brunswick Group were the real deal when we spoke to them, they offered us a plan that seemed like it was perfect for our future plans. After a year it was clear that the investment plan was not what it seemed and in fact started to eat away at our hard earned life savings.

To sum it up dealing with the Taylor Brunswick Group has broke up our marriage and destroyed any chances of me having a financial future, as they have scammed us out of all our money and I am now facing losing the home that I have lived in for the past 17 years and watched my children grow up in.

The Taylor Brunswick Group have destroyed my life and I can’t stand the thought that adviser I first signed up with Lloyd Smith is living the high life off the commission he stolen from us.

I really hope people stay clear of these suited criminals as they are the biggest thieves going and have really ruined my life.

I have lost my husband ant the life I used to have so please dont trust these *** artists.

Review about: Investment Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Taylor Brunswick Group?

Comments

Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Sar), Hong Kong #1276462

I couldn't help but reply to this when I saw it as this post must be a lie.I've been a client of the Taylor Brunswick Group for several years now and they have been wonderful!

They are very open and clear when it comes to my investments and I've referred them to a number of friends and family all whom are just as happy.They have one of the best reputation amount wealth management firm in Hong Kong and are very active in the local community.

I would also like to point out I have never heard of anyone named Lloyd that works or had worked for them and iv been a client since 2013.

Susie Iannantuoni
to Anonymous #1327066

I have read a number of unfavourable reviews on Taylor Brunswick and felt that I should comment on some of the 'facts' contained therein.There seems to be a common link between a couple of them and I suspect that they might be from the same disgruntled person.

As an example, "Lloyd" is actually Nick Smith's son--in-law who lives and works in the UK; his son, Greg, however, IS part of the TB team. There have also been other incorrect (and possibly libellous) comments regarding Nick's family back in UK. His daughter is not a Councillor serving on Cornwall Council and therefore, any mention of Nick financially paving the way for her election is arrant nonsense. She is a very intelligent young lady and has no need of assistance to obtain any job she chooses without the dubious assistance of grubby back-handers.

Kim Smith also comes in for a bit of a lambasting with aspersions and doubts being cast on his army career. The picture painted of him as a "Walter Mitty character" and an alcoholic who spends most of his time propping up various bars is quite ludicrous.

It is perfectly legitimate to comment upon one's first-hand experiences of the company, however, to seek to tarnish their reputation by taking a pop at their private lives and family members is indeed below the belt.Particularly as many of the 'facts' were woefully incorrect!

Sue

Well I just received a call from a Taylor Brunswick offering to help me acquire a pension from the U.K.He sounded sincere and said that he was replying to an enquiry he had received from me!

I told him that I hadn't phoned him, but said that my son might have, on my behalf. I will ask my son when he returns from work.

People who are greedy for money make me sick!I have been struggling for years, bringing up my family single-handed, and still wearing the same clothes I bought 30 or even 40 years ago.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #777577

I have also had running’s with the company constantly hassling me to take part in one of their products. When will they get the hint and Fu@@@@@@@@@@@@ck off and just leave me alone?