Verified Buyer

I have booked a taxi with taxicode.com on the 6th of June. They have taken my money out of my card, then send me an email two hours later with a cancelation on that booking and promising a fully refund, unfortunately I haven never received a refund and when I am trying to reach out to their landlines or mobile numbers, there is no answer.

Basically they ripped me off £97.60. Bastards. I should have check their reviews before I made the booking.

My flight was delayed, I wouldn't make it on bus, that's why I had to book a taxi in order to get to work on the time. The thing is they came up one of the first results on Google search and I went for it.

User's recommendation: don't book anything with them. hopefully the justice will hunt them down.

Location: East Kilbride, Scotland