Verified Reviewer

I spoke with Tax Response over the phone. They talk a good talk and only wanted $49.00 a month to help reduce my tax debt.

I agreed verbally to continue with them until I received their contract, at which time, I immediately cancelled my verbal acceptance. They wanted me to give them my bank routing number, my bank account number, 2 powers of attorney and my SS number. There was no way on heaven's green Earth that I would give them this much information. They only need my SS number and permission to intercede.

Today, they called me and said they were going to charge me $350.00 for the paperwork they sent me. This is a total rip-off. They can try all they want, but Tax Response will never get a dime from me.

They are crooks and liars and out to deceive the public. Consumer Beware!

User's recommendation: Avoid this company.

Preferred solution: I want them to stop calling me and threatening me with further payments..

Tax Response Center Cons: Talk a good talk but they are out to rip you off.

Location: 30700 Russell Ranch Road, Westlake Village, California 91362, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Tax Response Center Reviews