John Wolsey's Tax Lien Academy is a scam!
Buyer Beware!! John Wolsey's TAX LIEN ACADEMY (www.mhmoffers.com/taxsales.html#) is a not on the up-and-up. (Another URL for the Tax Lien Academy is http://community.icontact.com/p/taxlienacademy.)
Filled out the form to order "the book," gave credit card info, pressed the "submit" button and WHAMMO, the site crashed. But lo and behold, my credit card was charged $37. I called the number in the bank statement and was given the ole' merry-go-round treatment. Justin Gurr answered and suggested I call the number on the website. Called the number on the website, a recorded message said the conversation would be recorded and then the line went dead. Tried it again...same thing.
Called Justin Gurr back and he said, "Well, there's not much I can do. Try it again. Good luck." Yeah right. Where's John Wolsey when you need him?
Turns out the Tax Lien Academy is/was run by the Mars Hill Media group, in fact a church group. A Yahoo search revealed that Mars Hill Media is/was owned by a church and their phone has been disonnected.
A search on "John Wolsey" reveals that he is now operating under the URL http://community.icontact.com/p/taxlienacademy. That's where his "newsletters" are posted. His newletters are nothing more than a few words on one page. They don't even come close to the meat of tax liens; they are just "come ons" to get you to buy his book and his course.
Funny... If you click on the link in the newsletter "tax liens made simple course" it takes you back to his scam main page where he wants you to buy his "book." Turns out, his "book" is nothing more than a bunch of downloaded pages.
Caveat Emptor!!! John Wolsey and his Tax Lien Academy are nothing more than a scam.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tax Lien Real Estate Course
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..."
- "My sells person at the El Cajon store was good but the delivery kids (in their 20's) not only were unprofessional and rude, (too fresh for my taste) but they..."
- "Pep Boys in Santee, CA somehow determined that the electrical harness in my Ford Escape was defective. I asked if they had seen this problem previously and they said Yes,..."
- " Inline Tile and Stone, license #789209, (aka Inline Kitchen and Bath), both owned by Duane Borad, charged me over $80,000 for shoddy work, incomplete work, and then..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."