El Cajon, California

Buyer Beware!! John Wolsey's TAX LIEN ACADEMY (www.mhmoffers.com/taxsales.html#) is a not on the up-and-up. (Another URL for the Tax Lien Academy is http://community.icontact.com/p/taxlienacademy.)

Filled out the form to order "the book," gave credit card info, pressed the "submit" button and WHAMMO, the site crashed. But lo and behold, my credit card was charged $37. I called the number in the bank statement and was given the ole' merry-go-round treatment. Justin Gurr answered and suggested I call the number on the website. Called the number on the website, a recorded message said the conversation would be recorded and then the line went dead. Tried it again...same thing.

Called Justin Gurr back and he said, "Well, there's not much I can do. Try it again. Good luck." Yeah right. Where's John Wolsey when you need him?

Turns out the Tax Lien Academy is/was run by the Mars Hill Media group, in fact a church group. A Yahoo search revealed that Mars Hill Media is/was owned by a church and their phone has been disonnected.

A search on "John Wolsey" reveals that he is now operating under the URL http://community.icontact.com/p/taxlienacademy. That's where his "newsletters" are posted. His newletters are nothing more than a few words on one page. They don't even come close to the meat of tax liens; they are just "come ons" to get you to buy his book and his course.

Funny... If you click on the link in the newsletter "tax liens made simple course" it takes you back to his scam main page where he wants you to buy his "book." Turns out, his "book" is nothing more than a bunch of downloaded pages.

Caveat Emptor!!! John Wolsey and his Tax Lien Academy are nothing more than a scam.

Review about: Tax Lien Real Estate Course.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tax Lien Academy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion