Tatweer Housing is a constructing company.

And DHL is our main carrier and we have account with you under the number (954205571).

But what happened this time made us very upset from you. We get a package from Turkey, sample of Marbles, we get is in short time and that was good, but unfortunately we received it broken!!!!

What made us upset, it was packed very good, and we choose DHL always because we thing it is save and will take care after the items, and you charged us 3325.24 SAR invoice number (RUHI10694), I will pay this amount with pleasure in case the items are fine, but in this case how do you think my feeling will be?

So now these samples are useless to me, and I can’t achieve my goal with broken Marbles.

So what I want addition of deleting this invoice from my account, is to indemnity me with acceptable form.

Thanks very much.

Alaadeen Tagelsir Mosa

Purchasing Manager

Tatweer Housing Co. LTD

Mob: +966 560963844

Review about: Marble Tile.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $986
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tatwee Housing?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more