Tator Plumbing San Antonio, Texas OVER PRICED
Tator Plumbing Located at 14309 Toepperwein Rd, San Antonio, TX 78233 over charges on his jobs look over your invoices!!Price the supplies at Home Depot or Lowes because because he marks his prices on parts to make a better profit.
Find a better plumber!!!
This guy is rubbish!!This young man sounded really nice and was clean cut I thought I had no worries I can't believe I was over charged Please do your homework before calling a plumber get prices up front and compare them so this will not happen to you and don't base it off how nice or clean cut they are lesson learned!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plumbing Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I AM GOING THRU THE WORSE TIME IN MY LIFE AND EAGLE CARPORT HAS MADE IT WORSE TEN FOLD AND IT ISNT THE FACT THEY MADE MISTAKES BUT THEY DID..."
- "Less the 3 years ago we bought a beautiful home built by DR Horton, to find that our beautiful home was just a start of a hellish nightmare. It first..."
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- " In the beginning of 2015, I attempted to pay some of my grocery bill at a Walmart and they would not count my less than $9 in change..."
- "I purchased a vehicle from DriveTime in February 2011. I didn't have good credit to go to a real dealership. I saw on the DriveTime website they financed anybody and..."