BEWARE! DO NOT EVEN TRY A FREE SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT!

The company that sells this product has been asked by us on 15 different occasions both in writing and on the phone to stop calling us and verbally harassing us to order this product.

We have complained to the BBB, the FCC, and still after 4 years they will not take no for an answer. See the BBB rating of F here: http://www.bbb.org/cleveland/Business-Reviews/mail-order-and-catalog-shopping/tate-s-the-natural-miracle-conditioner-in-willoughby-oh-25000799.

There is no research or backing that even proves that this product is all natural or even a supplement fact label that shows what you are putting on your skin.

Review about: Hair Conditioner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tates The Natural Miracle Conditioner?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wen - Review about Hair Shampoo from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not buy from Consultant Michelle Bozeman - Yukon Oklahoma Rodan and Fields "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..." Read more No No Hair Removal - Review about Hair Removal Device No No Hair Removal "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..." Read more Wen - Review about Hair Care Product from Aurora, Colorado Wen "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more