Contact Tasting Room Customer Service
Tasting Room Phone Numbers and Emails
- (888) 929-2827
Tasting Room Emails:
Tasting Room Contact Information
Tasting Room Website:
Tasting Room Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Monday - Friday: 10 am - 6 pm EST
How to contact Tasting Room
Customers often reach out to food delivery companies for customer support regarding a variety of issues including:
- Account issues
- Order issues including delays, wrong order, and poor food quality.
- Mobile application
- Log in/Sign up issues
- Payment issues including wrongful billing and unexplained charges
- Safety incidents with riders
- Employment issues
Depending on the issue you are reaching out about, you may need to provide specific documents or information as indicated below.
If you would like to sign up as a food delivery service rider, you will need the following documents:
- government-issued ID for riders using bikes;
- valid driver’s license for scooters or cars;
- vehicle insurance for a scooter or car delivery.
To list your restaurant for a food delivery service, you will need to provide the following documents:
- owner’s identification proof;
- shop license;
- FSSAI license;
- GST number.
Refunds and cancellation
Most food delivery companies do not allow for order cancellation once the order has been made. However, most allow you to request a refund if your order was not delivered, the wrong order was delivered, or the food was of low quality.
Keep in mind that there is a time limit within which the refund request must be made, usually 48-72 hours. For incorrect orders or bad food, some companies require that you provide:
- photos of the delivered food;
- screenshot or download of the order details page;
- screenshot or download of the order confirmation page.
Similarly, some food app companies offer their riders reimbursement for instances when they use their cash. To make a claim, the rider needs to provide:
- proof of the transaction such as a receipt;
- date of delivery;
- name of the merchant;
- reason as to why they used their personal funds.
Safety incidents, fraudulent activities and unexplained charges
Most delivery apps provide a means to report safety incidents that you might encounter with their riders. Some provide a form that you fill and submit for a customer service representative to get back to you, while others provide an in-app feature.
If you call regarding a safety incident, you might be asked to produce:
- an order details page
This will help the customer service representative to identify the rider you had an incident with for further investigation.
For unexplained charges, get in touch with the food app delivery company with:
- a copy of the transaction history. Highlight or circle the particular disputable charge.
In case the food app company is unhelpful, you might consider contacting your bank for a refund. In such a case, ensure to have:
- evidence of your correspondence with the food app company’s representative as proof that you reached out to them but did not get help;
- bank statement;
- transaction history from your food app account as proof of unexplained charge.
Since there may be differences in the customer service procedures and document requirements from one food delivery company to another, you must review the particular company’s help center for any specific requirements. Or, you could contact customer support to find out the documents and information you need to provide to facilitate the resolution of a given issue.
Summary of Tasting Room Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Tasting Room Customer Service?
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancellation and Refund”
- “I canceled my accout with you and today you charged my accout for a case.”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Shipping question”
Request for Information Question:
- “To find out why Total changed”
- “I like to get all champagne”
- “Client neverrecieved 2 bottle”
Cons: Sneaky business practices, Customer service, Return policies
Tasting Room is ranked 103 out of 335 in Food Delivery category
Compare Tasting Room To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.