Tasfurn Direct - Ordered and paid for bedside tables, but never received them.

1 of 1 Tasfurn Direct reviews

I emailed Tasfurn Direct to inquire about two bedside tables.After meeting with the owner I paid a third deposit for the bedside tales to be made.

After six weeks the owner contacted me to tell me they were ready, that he required me to deposit the rest of the money into his account before he would deliver them on a Sunday afternoon. The delivery time and many delivery times after that came and went, excuses were made and promises were broken. Eventually I asked for my money back as it was obvious I was never going to receive the bedside tables. At this point in time the owner stopped taking my calls and responding to my emails and texts.

He is no longer at his premises and I have no way to find him.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1 of 1 Tasfurn Direct reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 22 #1230772 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I had bought 2 items from them, adjusted to my specifications, couldn't have been better to deal with.

0 0 Reply

Sep 19, 2013 #719208

I suffered a similar business transaction with Tasfurn Direct, Unit 7/ 55 Shore Street, Cleveland, Qld. Australia. Tasfurn Direct Pty Limited went into liquidation on or about 30 May 2011. I suggest that you contact HALLCHADWICK Chartered Accounts and Business Advisors, Ph. 07/ 3211 1250, David Kennedy or Domenic Calabretta - Liquidator, for further advice about your complaint.

0 0 Reply

Dec 02, 2015 #1072508

Back in Business:-
Tasfurn Direct
Unit 6, 20 Enterprise Street
Cleveland

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.