Tasfurn Direct - Ordered and paid for bedside tables, but never received them.
I emailed Tasfurn Direct to inquire about two bedside tables.After meeting with the owner I paid a third deposit for the bedside tales to be made.
After six weeks the owner contacted me to tell me they were ready, that he required me to deposit the rest of the money into his account before he would deliver them on a Sunday afternoon. The delivery time and many delivery times after that came and went, excuses were made and promises were broken. Eventually I asked for my money back as it was obvious I was never going to receive the bedside tables. At this point in time the owner stopped taking my calls and responding to my emails and texts.
He is no longer at his premises and I have no way to find him.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Lawrence Bradbrook and Paul Reynolds were previously the Directors of SKYShades Australia, a Brisbane based business owned by Brisbane Bronco's founding Chairman Barry Maranta and his business partner Forest Lake..."
- "Ordered flowers they sent the wrong ones and a measly amount! Asked for a refund of money they refused and only said another bunch or gift card I said no..."
- "Brian Sax is a Senior Vice President with ACN Inc. It is a direct sales company offering services such as Digital Video phone, mobile, fixline and internet. Brian Sax can..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."