Tasfurn Direct - Ordered and paid for bedside tables, but never received them.
I emailed Tasfurn Direct to inquire about two bedside tables.After meeting with the owner I paid a third deposit for the bedside tales to be made.
After six weeks the owner contacted me to tell me they were ready, that he required me to deposit the rest of the money into his account before he would deliver them on a Sunday afternoon. The delivery time and many delivery times after that came and went, excuses were made and promises were broken. Eventually I asked for my money back as it was obvious I was never going to receive the bedside tables. At this point in time the owner stopped taking my calls and responding to my emails and texts.
He is no longer at his premises and I have no way to find him.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not..."
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds. I am based in Australia and she is..."