Tasca Chevrolet - Tasca Chevy would not honor price advertised on website.
I found a Chevy Equinox on Tasca Chevy's website with an advertised black Friday lease price of $159 a month with $1995 down.I emailed the dealership and told them I was coming in to look at it.
I received a reply asking what time I was coming in. When I arrived I told a salesman which Equinox I was interested in. He brought it up on his computer and printed it out. He asked me to wait while he went and talked to the manager.
He came back and told me that they have had problems with some of the advertised prices and that they could not honor the price. He asked if I would pay more and I said no, that the only reason I was interested was that the price was such a great deal. He went back to the manager and when he came back the manager was with him. The manager told me they could not honor the price because it was a mistake in the ad.
I was told that they already knew about the problem because other people had inquired about it. He told me the price on an AWD Equinox would be about $290 and that there isn't much mark up on them.
I told him I drove 30 minutes after emailing with one of their employees and he apologized and said he would speak to her.I can't find an email address any where to complain to the Tasca Autogroup.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- False Advertising
- Preferred solution:
- I would like them to honor the advertised price.
- Product or service
- 2016 Chevrolet Equinox
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I am renting a 50 inch tv and a bed from rent a center i do not have all the parts for the bed frame i am missing screws and..."
- "I ordered a locket from Etsy's website (seller : Primitive Pin Cushion). Paid $30.00 and received a piece of junk that does not open without a force and once opened,..."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."