Tasca Chevrolet - Tasca Chevy would not honor price advertised on website.
I found a Chevy Equinox on Tasca Chevy's website with an advertised black Friday lease price of $159 a month with $1995 down.I emailed the dealership and told them I was coming in to look at it.
I received a reply asking what time I was coming in. When I arrived I told a salesman which Equinox I was interested in. He brought it up on his computer and printed it out. He asked me to wait while he went and talked to the manager.
He came back and told me that they have had problems with some of the advertised prices and that they could not honor the price. He asked if I would pay more and I said no, that the only reason I was interested was that the price was such a great deal. He went back to the manager and when he came back the manager was with him. The manager told me they could not honor the price because it was a mistake in the ad.
I was told that they already knew about the problem because other people had inquired about it. He told me the price on an AWD Equinox would be about $290 and that there isn't much mark up on them.
I told him I drove 30 minutes after emailing with one of their employees and he apologized and said he would speak to her.I can't find an email address any where to complain to the Tasca Autogroup.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- False Advertising
- Preferred solution:
- I would like them to honor the advertised price.
- Product or service
- 2016 Chevrolet Equinox
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "True Green has horrible customer service. They "Guarantee" satisfaction but they will not answer your call. I think they have a system to block your call if you have had..."
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."