Woonsocket, Rhode Island

I found a Chevy Equinox on Tasca Chevy's website with an advertised black Friday lease price of $159 a month with $1995 down.I emailed the dealership and told them I was coming in to look at it.

I received a reply asking what time I was coming in. When I arrived I told a salesman which Equinox I was interested in. He brought it up on his computer and printed it out. He asked me to wait while he went and talked to the manager.

He came back and told me that they have had problems with some of the advertised prices and that they could not honor the price. He asked if I would pay more and I said no, that the only reason I was interested was that the price was such a great deal. He went back to the manager and when he came back the manager was with him. The manager told me they could not honor the price because it was a mistake in the ad.

I was told that they already knew about the problem because other people had inquired about it. He told me the price on an AWD Equinox would be about $290 and that there isn't much mark up on them.

I told him I drove 30 minutes after emailing with one of their employees and he apologized and said he would speak to her.I can't find an email address any where to complain to the Tasca Autogroup.

Review about: 2016 Chevrolet Equinox.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss False Advertising / Not specified
Preferred solution I would like them to honor the advertised price.

Had an Experience with Tasca Chevrolet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion