Portland, Oregon
100% full Not resolved

This Silver Poly Tarp last a total of six weeks outdoors before it had deteriorated so much that you could stick your fingers through it.This is what is says on the page.

"They are heavier, thicker and have a higher mesh weave count. The better specs enable them to withstand the elements regardless of prolonged use. So if you’re looking for long-lasting covers for your properties, choose these silver poly tarps. Economy tarps cannot be used continuously, but these silver poly tarps are different.

The better specs enable them to withstand the elements regardless of prolonged use.So if you’re looking for long-lasting covers for your properties, choose these silver poly tarps.

Review about: Tarps Plus Heavy Duty Tarps.

I didn't like: Refused to issue a refund for the inferior tarp.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $450
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tarps Plus?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Tarps Plus - Good Quality Tarps Tarps Plus "Good Quality Tan Canvas Tarps from tarpsplus.com. Tan Canvas tarps are incredibly long-lasting and durable tarps. These covers are made with the top quality materials, high quality, sturdy, attractive, and..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more