Burleigh Heads, Queensland
1K views 1 comment

Had 31 square meters of Laminate Tarkett flooring (purchased from Bunnings) the day after it was laid I went to inspect and some of the joins had already lifted on the corners.I had the rep from tarkett come to have a look and she said they never get complaints on the product etc????

Related: Tarkett Malibu Oak Coco Berry Flooring - TERRIBLE FLOORING!

I only wish that I had done more homework and read the reviews before installation. What a mess. Bunnings have offered a free pack of laminate (big deal) I now have to follow up with the people who installed it to see where I can go from there. I absolutely regret installing this product and can't believe that the laminate even meets Australian Standards, its flimsy (even to walk on is unsecure and bouncy).

Feels cheap and nasty which is exactly what the product is! Very disappointed with Bunnings for selling such a bad product.

Also very disappointed with the meeting I had with the manager of Tarkett!

Review about: Tarkett Laminate Flooring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tarkett Flooring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Tarkett?

Comments

Chris Taylor Tamworth
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1310736

Installed Tarkett Bamboo flooring abut two years ago.After both summers the flooring expanded and lifted in many areas.

Had to pull skirts back off and re-cut the 10-15 mm recommended gap again.

I cant see how you are supposed to cut around jams etc with such excessive movement.

Also no help from Bunnings .Would have used a different flooring in hind site.