I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen.He promised to delete all keys from the car's computer the following week my car was stolen.
Tapia is now under investigation for having his fingerprints on the car. Police were able to find the car but it was beyond recognition after Tapia had brought it to a chop shop after selling copies of my keys to local thugs.
Don't believe the hundreds of fake reviews posted by his hacker friends.He parades around town guaranteeing a discount for review to ensure he has proof of not intending to steal the car, beware of Val Tapia, best car thief in the bay area.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- illegal activity
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tapia Locksmith Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I used this *** hair product and it ripped out a huge piece of my hair. Also I tried using it on my mom and it wrapped around it and..."
- "Thomas Schoenberger has lots of excuses why he not only booked over 2 dozen bands and then failed to pay them, he had already spent there money on his personal..."
- "William Keever (Bill Keever) has built his california company on fraud and deception. After leaving the telecommunications world, he has come home from Europe and continues to rake in..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."