Napa, California
9.1K views 3 comments
100% full Not resolved

I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen.He promised to delete all keys from the car's computer the following week my car was stolen.

Tapia is now under investigation for having his fingerprints on the car. Police were able to find the car but it was beyond recognition after Tapia had brought it to a chop shop after selling copies of my keys to local thugs.

Don't believe the hundreds of fake reviews posted by his hacker friends.He parades around town guaranteeing a discount for review to ensure he has proof of not intending to steal the car, beware of Val Tapia, best car thief in the bay area.

Review about: Tapia Locksmith Services.

I didn't like: Thief.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss illegal activity / $3000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tapia Locksmith?

Comments

Fake review by competitor Robert Paul Cantrell of Master Key Locksmith, Loyalty Locksmith, Cantrell Napa Locksmith, Electronic Locksmith, Best Vacaville Locksmith, 24/7 Locksmith and others.The guy has had it in for me since days one.

While he makes up fictional criminal records for me.

Here is his real one:

Stalking, harassment, shoplifting, banned from Walmart for selling *** and being in the possession of a spiked bat.Is this the guy you want with the keys to your home?

READ THIS YELP THREAD TO SEE THE REAL ROBERT CANTRELL:

I have extensively documented his abuse of both customers: imgur.com/IAmnK4w imgur.com/WkeNlKC imgur.com/iRlpieV imgur.com/k0CwuXg imgur.com/7dR1Ggo imgur.com/MjcAPOi imgur.com/doB0NMZ imgur.com/NPxFjP1 imgur.com/VRxvQcc imgur.com/VaiVCnf (there is a ton more by the way) And other locksmiths: Affordable Lock and Key: imgur.com/a/d7iwY Newcomb and Sons: imgur.com/a/TJBLP KC Locksmith: imgur.com/dIWsJDf Vallejo Locksmith: imgur.com/3yjQphs This guy is also a total weirdo: imgur.com/a/vGUxN

to Anonymous #1147760

Hey your link to his record does not exist... Im sure this is just retaliation of your fake review profiles, Val Tapia.

tapialocksmith

This is a fake review by a local competitor.