I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen.He promised to delete all keys from the car's computer the following week my car was stolen.
Tapia is now under investigation for having his fingerprints on the car. Police were able to find the car but it was beyond recognition after Tapia had brought it to a chop shop after selling copies of my keys to local thugs.
Don't believe the hundreds of fake reviews posted by his hacker friends.He parades around town guaranteeing a discount for review to ensure he has proof of not intending to steal the car, beware of Val Tapia, best car thief in the bay area.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- illegal activity
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tapia Locksmith Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "Thomas Schoenberger has lots of excuses why he not only booked over 2 dozen bands and then failed to pay them, he had already spent there money on his personal..."
- "I used this *** hair product and it ripped out a huge piece of my hair. Also I tried using it on my mom and it wrapped around it and..."
- "People don't take into consideration the competition of other locksmiths writing illegitimate false reviews. This is a clear indication that good people will get a bad rep when competition is..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."