I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen.He promised to delete all keys from the car's computer the following week my car was stolen.
Tapia is now under investigation for having his fingerprints on the car. Police were able to find the car but it was beyond recognition after Tapia had brought it to a chop shop after selling copies of my keys to local thugs.
Don't believe the hundreds of fake reviews posted by his hacker friends.He parades around town guaranteeing a discount for review to ensure he has proof of not intending to steal the car, beware of Val Tapia, best car thief in the bay area.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- illegal activity
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tapia Locksmith Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "People don't take into consideration the competition of other locksmiths writing illegitimate false reviews. This is a clear indication that good people will get a bad rep when competition is..."
- "Thomas Schoenberger has lots of excuses why he not only booked over 2 dozen bands and then failed to pay them, he had already spent there money on his personal..."
- "William Keever (Bill Keever) has built his california company on fraud and deception. After leaving the telecommunications world, he has come home from Europe and continues to rake in..."