I did some work for Ryan , when it is time to get paid he will only give you Draws for a little bit of the money he owes you.Then he will say he is getting a check then he will get you money and again he will give you a little Draw again.So if you do work for him expect the same .

My opinion is do not work for Tanner Custom Homes.I even did extra work that they said they would pay me for and when it was time to get paid they disagree with you about it.

Review about: Tile Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tanner Custom Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Custom Solution - Title of your Testimonial Custom Solution "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tempor donec. Magna eu sollicitudin, a pulvinar ac, sollicitudin amet. Velit vitae dis. Bibendum delectus suscipit, erat purus, felis a. Nec felis turpis, dolor id...." Read more Invent Help - THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN WITH IT!!!!!!! Invent Help "WHEN WE FIRST MEET THEY SAID THE IDEA WAS GREAT AND UNIQUE VERY DIFFERENT AND ONE OF A KIND. THEN CAME THE PAID 4,500 UP FRONT; THEY ASSURED ME NO..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more