Tanner And Ortega - Howard Tanner Esq. Lawyer RACIST

4 of 4 Tanner And Ortega reviews

I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting.I am a Black female and Howard Tanner is White.

I paid him $6,000 in legal fees and owe him another $2,000. He didn't like the fact that I was broke (I have 4 kids to feed) and I couldn't pay him the rest of money on time. He began to call me the "N" word and has been mailing degrading photos to my workplace. I want to hire a lawyer to sue this lawyer.

HOWARD TANNER IS AN ANGRY RACIST.

DO NOT HIRE HIM.

THE MAN IS CRAZY !!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tanner And Ortega Criminal Law
Review category
Lawyers
review #784900 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tanner And Ortega? Submit review ›
Helpful? 30 Yes 30 2 No 2
Had the same issue 27 Yes 27
4 of 4 Tanner And Ortega reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 11 #1110153

I FOUND THIS SLEAZEBAG LAWYER NAMED HOWARD TANNER. HE FLED NEW YORK AND IS NOW IN MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA. TAKE NOTICE, HE IS STILL ADVERTISING HIMSELF AS AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER. HE IS PROBABLY RIPPING OFF UNKNOWING ILLEGAL ALIENS DOWN THERE.

34 0 Reply

Feb 11 #1110137 Bronx, New York, United States

Below is an imposter of Howard Tanner, the sleazebag lawyer. Howard Tanner would never comment here. He's too busy ripping off people.
Don't worry Chantel12. You did the right thing by coming forward and posting your grievance and thankfully for websites like this one the truth is exposed. Thank you, PissedConsumer.com for letting us little people have a say. Thank you for standing up and protecting our rights as consumers.

34 0 Reply
Jerome Issac

Feb 11 #1110136 Elmira, New York, United States

The above poster is not Howard Tanner. He is an imposter. No lawyer would ever post a comment such as "HEY CHANTEL12, ARE YOU MENTALLY ILL AND NEED HELP?
Then state, "CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION". This is very strange.
The poster pretending to be Howard Tanner is not a lawyer because lawyers don't use that kind of langauge. Calling someone mentally ill ? Lawyers don't do that. The poster must be an individual attempting to stir the pot. Perhaps, this person seeks enjoyment posting under false pretenses.
Chantel12, I believe you. The public believes in you. You go girl !!

35 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1109950

I am Howard Tanner, attorney and partner in Tanner & Ortega. My partner, Hugo Ortega, and I have been practicing law for over 26 years and established our firm 18 years ago, in 1998. In all of those years of practice, we have NEVER had any client file any complaint or grievance with any legal bar association nor file any malpractice lawsuit against us. Just go to nycourts.gov/attorneys/registration/index.shtml to see for yourself. The allegation anonymously posted here with a fake anonymous username is FALSE.
For a true representation of our firm and what we do for our clients, please visit tannerortega.com, avvo.com and superlawyers.com where you can read true testimonials from real clients. Feel free to contact us. We will always respond to you promptly.
As you can imagine, this cowardly person attacking us anonymously on the internet, has caused us harm and distress. We need to set the record straight. He shows no signs of stopping this obsessive and immoral behavior. We will fight this as hard we fight for each and every one of our clients, but in an ethical way. If this person was a real client with a complaint, he would contact us to resolve the issue. We still invite him to do so.

1 38 Reply

Feb 10 #1109460

I am Howard Tanner, attorney and partner in Tanner & Ortega. My partner, Hugo Ortega, and I have been practicing law for over 26 years and established our firm 18 years ago, in 1998. In all of those years of practice, we have NEVER had any client file any complaint or grievance with any legal bar association nor file any malpractice lawsuit against us. The allegation anonymously posted here with a fake anonymous username is patently false. For a true representation of our firm and what we do for our clients, please visit www.tannerortega.com where you can read true testimonials from real clients. Feel free to contact us. We will always respond to you promptly.
For the past several weeks, our cyber investigation has confirmed that one person, who remains anonymous and conceals his online identity with fake usernames, targeted us with an online campaign of malicious, defamatory and completely fabricated complaints, profiles and comments, such as this one. A quick google search of us will result in hits for “scam lawyers”, “lawyers that

0 34 Reply

Feb 09 #1108983 Troy, New York, United States

I am Howard Tanner, attorney and partner in Tanner & Ortega. My partner, Hugo Ortega, and I have been practicing law for over 26 years and established our firm 18 years ago, in 1998. In all of those years of practice, we have NEVER had any client file any complaint or grievance with any legal bar association nor file any malpractice lawsuit against us. The allegation anonymously posted here with a fake anonymous username is patently false. For a true representation of our firm and what we do for our clients, please visit www.tannerortega.com where you can read true reviews and testimonials from real clients. Feel free to contact us. We will always respond to you promptly.
As you can imagine, this cowardly person attacking us anonymously on the internet, has caused us harm and distress. We need to set the record straight. He shows no signs of stopping this obsessive and immoral behavior. We will fight this as hard as we fight for each and every one of our clients, but in an ethical way. If this person was a real client with a real complaint, he would contact us to resolve the issue or file a grievance. We still invite him to do so.
For the past several weeks, our cyber investigation has confirmed that one person, who remains anonymous and conceals his online identity with fake usernames, has targeted us with an online campaign of malicious, defamatory and completely fabricated complaints, profiles and comments, such as this one. A quick google search of us will result

1 34 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.