Tanner And Ortega - Howard Tanner Esq. is a Drunk - Beware!
I got Howard Tanner, 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, as a free lawyer, better known as a free public defender, this lawyer really stinks in more than one way.One, he stinks because his body is reeking alcohol from his all night drinking binges.
Two, his breath stinks of alcohol and his breath mints can't cover up the terrible odor. Three, he stinks as a lawyer and despite what high praise he gives himself with his online ads the guy is simply unintelligent and is only after your money. He doesn't care what happens to you in court or if you are found guilty. He outright STINKS.
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DRUNK OF A LAWYER.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lawyers that are alcoholics
- Reason of review:
- Alcoholic Lawyer
- Preferred solution:
- Seek help from rehab. Surrender your law license. Clean yourself up.
- Product or service
- Legal Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Purchased the bamboo ironing board from West Elm in June 2015 (product #483701). By December, the Fibertech board had split in half, and now the nose of the board is..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit in March. Said it would be delivered in May AFTER the deal was closed, becuAse I called and the rude young girl said that's how..."
- "Hi, I just came from new York where I rented an apartment thru your page located in a place that was convenient for me; the address wasn´t the one announced,..."