Tanner And Ortega - Howard Tanner Esq. is a Drunk - Beware!
I got Howard Tanner, 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, as a free lawyer, better known as a free public defender, this lawyer really stinks in more than one way.One, he stinks because his body is reeking alcohol from his all night drinking binges.
Two, his breath stinks of alcohol and his breath mints can't cover up the terrible odor. Three, he stinks as a lawyer and despite what high praise he gives himself with his online ads the guy is simply unintelligent and is only after your money. He doesn't care what happens to you in court or if you are found guilty. He outright STINKS.
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DRUNK OF A LAWYER.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lawyers that are alcoholics
- Reason of review:
- Alcoholic Lawyer
- Preferred solution:
- Seek help from rehab. Surrender your law license. Clean yourself up.
- Product or service
- Legal Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "No ahead-hosting.com money back guarantee SCAM Buyer Beware I purchased ahead-hosting.com web hosting and autoblog but seller suspended my account after only 7 days and claimed that I violated the..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit in March. Said it would be delivered in May AFTER the deal was closed, becuAse I called and the rude young girl said that's how..."
- "ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! BE AWARE CITIZENS OF USA DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE|. THEY ARE SCAMS. Lee Sakol, Dee brown and Al Devivo..."
- "Purchased the bamboo ironing board from West Elm in June 2015 (product #483701). By December, the Fibertech board had split in half, and now the nose of the board is..."