Tanner And Ortega Llp Lawfirm - Howard Tanner Esq. is a Bad Drunk
HOWARD TANNER ESQ. 30 VESEY ST, NEW YORK, NY (212) 962-1333
THIS LAWYER IS AN ALCOHOLIC - DO NOT HIRE HIM. STAY FAR AWAY.
I should have followed the advice of other online posters who gave this alcoholic lawyer, Howard Tanner, negative reviews. I made the terrible mistake of hiring him to represent me with my shoplifting case. I was scared, desperate, and vulnerable when I was arrested so I hired Howard Tanner out of haste despite my research on the internet. He scammed me and smooth talked me into paying him his legal fees of $7,500.
I learned my mistake today when Howard Tanner showed up in court drunk and reeking of alcohol. His speech was incoherent when he spoke to me and then, later, the judge asked him why he was stumbling his words. He told the judge he had the flu and was on Nyquil, but in June?
I wanted to fire him on the spot but he told me that he gets to keep all my money. I don't have anymore money to hire another lawyer. I, surely, can not risk going to trial with this drunk. This is the second time I have seen him drunk IN COURT.
I have definitely lost my $7,500 and I feel scammed by him. He's a dishonest lawyer, a smooth talking scam artist, and an alcoholic who should not be practicing law.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..."
- "Here in Florida, yards, landscaping and their upkeep is big business and it usually breaks down into two groups, one which provides grass cutting and trimming and another for..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "Purchased the bamboo ironing board from West Elm in June 2015 (product #483701). By December, the Fibertech board had split in half, and now the nose of the board is..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit in March. Said it would be delivered in May AFTER the deal was closed, becuAse I called and the rude young girl said that's how..."
- "I got Howard Tanner, 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, as a free lawyer, better known as a free public defender, this lawyer really stinks in more than one way...."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."