Tan Chong Motor - Engine leak of Navara after changing faulty fuel pump.
It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump.They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty pump for 5 years until the car could not move anymore.
During 5 years time there was periodic break down of faulty fuel pump. Now the fuel pump has been changed in June 2016. After fixing new fuel pump, the Engine oil is leaking. This is the second time I sent the car to Tan Chong Service centre in Puchong on 18th August 2016.
Till now the car is still in the service centre.
It is disappoinment to see that service centre can't solve the leak.My car number is WVF 9344.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."