Tan Chong Motor - Engine leak of Navara after changing faulty fuel pump.
It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump.They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty pump for 5 years until the car could not move anymore.
During 5 years time there was periodic break down of faulty fuel pump. Now the fuel pump has been changed in June 2016. After fixing new fuel pump, the Engine oil is leaking. This is the second time I sent the car to Tan Chong Service centre in Puchong on 18th August 2016.
Till now the car is still in the service centre.
It is disappoinment to see that service centre can't solve the leak.My car number is WVF 9344.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."