Tan Chong Motor - Engine leak of Navara after changing faulty fuel pump.
It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump.They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty pump for 5 years until the car could not move anymore.
During 5 years time there was periodic break down of faulty fuel pump. Now the fuel pump has been changed in June 2016. After fixing new fuel pump, the Engine oil is leaking. This is the second time I sent the car to Tan Chong Service centre in Puchong on 18th August 2016.
Till now the car is still in the service centre.
It is disappoinment to see that service centre can't solve the leak.My car number is WVF 9344.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."