Houston, Texas

I see all of the complaints but I have not one!I have had one problem with my car since I purchased it and they agreed to fix it.

I have never had a problem with anyone there. I liked Talisman so much that when my husband and I needed another car, they helped me. I only put $1000 down on a 2009 Chrysler 300 that runs great. I had no problems getting refinanced through them.

I pay my payments on time and they were there to help him. I am an actual customer and they did not ask me write this comment. I feel there is always two sided to every story.

I would recommend Talisman to anyone.Go see my friends Joey, Jose, and Sara!

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Great customer service.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Talisman Motor?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

I Am Not Satisfied With AC Dude! Ac Dude "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Spires Flooring And Remodeling - Bad Tile Jon and Bath Room Repair/Remodel Spires Flooring And Remodeling "Because we had a stain from a leak on the Kitchen ceiling we looked into fixing it along with the bathroom above where the leak was from. We hired Brandon..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more