Saint Louis, Missouri

I've been a customer of Talisman Coins for over ten years and have always receive top notcj service. Bob (the customer service manager) and the girls in the office are always helpful and take time to answer my questions.

Keep in mind, this is a no-frills outfit. They're out of St. Louis, in the Midwest, not on either coast, so their personnel and overhead is much lower. And they have a common-sense, Midwestern sensibility - they want their customers to save money. They don't have a phoneroom full of commission salespeople making outbound sales calls, and they don't pay for glossy color advertizing in overpriced magazines. Apparently their ownly advertizing is word of mouth.

In return, Ive found their prices are consistently the lowest - lower than even the Mints that issue the coins. They have told me that they buy in bulk, get economy of scale, and pass the savings on to collectors. I almost never find a lower price anywhere, unless some *** needs money and is blowing things out at a loss. Of course, I don't wait for coins or sets to sell out, either - I get in early, when the prices are lowest, before they head north.

One note - they don't have a storefront or showroom, to keep their costs down - their a true low-cost wholesaler, not a retailer, so you can't pop in for a visit. I have met them at coin shows however, and they have always been friendly and professional.

Review about: My Latest Acquizition Star Trek 2 Coin Silver Dollar Set.

I liked: Great customer service, Lowest prices.

5.0
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Talisman Coins?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.