Tailor4less - Inappropriate service

15 of 106 Tailor4less reviews

They sent me a coat that looks totally different than on the site in pictures.The material is good and that's the only good thing/ Shoulders are too wide, down side has a Christmas tree form, or a womens dress form - it widens to the bottom.

I made all the measurements as shown in their videos, but they sent me totally inappropriate product. I've opened a request earlier on their site because they didn't answer for 5 days and I was worried about it, but they hurried to close it without my permission when the coat wasn't even delivered to my address. Now I can't open a new request - no possibility of t on their site, it's written that I don't have any orders in the last 60 days (in fact I have an order less than 30 days). I just keep writing in my old request and keep emailing them to several emails.

But they don't bother answering for 48 hours.This is the worst experience I ever had buying online.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Fabric quality
    • Nice fabrics
  • What I disliked
    • Bad tailoring
    • Barcelona get clothes mass produced in cheap factory in shanghai
    • Worst customer support
    • Do not respond
    • Do not refund
    • Customer service
    • Quality of tailoring

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Tailor4less

Oct 31, 2016 #1234170

Tailor4less verified representative

Hey!
My name is Magda and I work at Customer Satisfaction at Tailor4less. I am so sorry to hear you’re unhappy with your product and your experience with us.
Something is clearly not right, and your ticket should not have been closed without your permission. I will try my best to find a solution that you're happy with! Would you mind giving me your order number? As soon as I have your order number, I will personally ask that someone contacts you right away. I am positive we will solve this!
I’m so sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope to hear from you soon.

0 0 Reply
Tailor4less

Nov 02, 2016 #1235269

Tailor4less verified representative

Thank you for your collaboration with our Customer Service team! The refund for your alteration costs have already been refunded. I wish you a nice day, and please don't hesitate to email us if you have any more questions!
Take care, Magda

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tailor4less.
Filing a new complaint about
×