Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 07, 2021

ok so its now August 2021 and still no resolution, no sewing machine and did not get refunded for the money they took. I need to find a way to legally go after them or something i want what i bought or my money back.

This is getting close to being a full year of trying to resolve this and i am so mad and ashamed that i made a purchase with such an awful company and the money might not be a lot to many people but for me it was an effort to have that much at one time to spend and it really hurts to just loose it. I really cant afford that loss.

Update by user Mar 25, 2021

still no resolution. Argued back and forth through email finally they said they will refund full amount but its been weeks and still haven't seen the refund.

Original review posted by user Feb 20, 2021

i purchased a sewing machine, but still dont have it. First time they shipped it the tracking said delivered on (nov 4 for example) but i watched the mail carrier not deliver a package at the precise moment the tracking said it was scanned as delivered.

So they said they will resend. Track the package two three times a day to stay on top of it and when it finally gets to my city it gets lost. So now third time they say they resend it track it better than last time and gets to my city again and gets sent back to sender as un able to deliver no recipient. I am home 24/7 and watch every delivery vehicle that comes on my street not once has there been a box the size of my sewing machine been attempted to be delivered.

I tried to find a way to contact the china shipping company but the is no number for US residents to call and the website doesnt click when you click the links for contact or customer service or any clickable links. All you get is the one page for tracking. I have tried to resolve through the USPS postmaster general(no response) intried to file a claim with postal police(no response). I cant get the company to refund my $80 and that is alot of money for me.

Thats alot suppers or almost a closet full of clothes if bought wisely. And i still cant sew anything. I had planned on making hand made christmas gifts for family this past holiday till my machine broke.

And since i didnt get the one i bought my christmas was ruined. I am so mad.

User's recommendation: dont give them one penny.

Product or Service Mentioned: Singer Sewing Machine.

TAGXJB Cons: Never get product you paid for.

Comments