Tac Services - The Ant Commandos
This company (The Ant Commandos www.tac.com)sold a product that does not do what they claim it does on the website.When contacting their support line, I was information that they have a 7 day return policy.
Too bad that it took a week for me to receive the product and, thus, did not have an opportunity to find out the product did not work until AFTER the return policy had expired. I highly recommend that you do not buy the "Universal PS2 to PS3 Controller Adaptor", for the Guitar Hero series of games, from this company.
It does not work and you will not get your money back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Universal Ps2 To Ps3 Controller Adaptor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I come here to find a ribbon in mint color but they're sold out. I went to asked a person who works in the store, but didn't get any helpful..."
- " We ordered a sofa Luxury Modern Living Room Sectional. https://www.theinteriorgallery.com/pd-luxury-lounge-sofa.cfm The part of the couch were very poorly packaged (a thin layer..."
- "Bought few mangoes from target and that wasn't the first time. Each time they were rotten inside. They charge nearly 2 dollars each and you'll see how furious I am..."