Cupertino, California

This company (The Ant Commandos www.tac.com)sold a product that does not do what they claim it does on the website.When contacting their support line, I was information that they have a 7 day return policy.

Too bad that it took a week for me to receive the product and, thus, did not have an opportunity to find out the product did not work until AFTER the return policy had expired. I highly recommend that you do not buy the "Universal PS2 to PS3 Controller Adaptor", for the Guitar Hero series of games, from this company.

It does not work and you will not get your money back.

Review about: Universal Ps2 To Ps3 Controller Adaptor.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $19
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tac Services?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more BEWARE - HOVERBOARDER.COM Hoverboarder "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Rosegal - My online go-to store Rosegal "I always have issues finding trendy clothes that fit me perfectly. Rosegal has been a life-saver. They have trendy clothes that you can buy on a budge. I used to..." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category Living Spaces "I put a couch and a love seat from them 5 years ago. Lightly used but I just noticed an arm on the couch and an arm on the love..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more