Beware of Greedy & Dishonest Real Estate Agents who use illegal Tactics to increase Commissions
I am complaining about Tulio Troche, owner & broker of T. Real Estate, Inc. In Orlando, Florida.
He is the Listing Agent for Lamco and had listed a home for $60,000 that I fell in love with. I placed an initial offer of $55,000 thru my agent and we heard nothing for several days. Finally, Mr. Troche e-mailed her stating that there were several more offers on the property. I raised my offer to $61,500. Again, no response. I decided to call Mr. Troche directly. He stated that he was just an employee and could not control the bank, but that some higher offers were now on the table. Being frustrated & afraid of losing the home, I placed a third offer of $65,000. Again, we did not get a response, so I called Mr. Troche again. He stated that the property had been sold to one of his own buyers for $60,000.
I asked him what happened to my 3 offers and he stated that the bank decides who they sell to and he was only their agent. Next, a call to Lamco, which revealed that my 3 offers were never received by them. Their contracts with Mr. Troche's own buyer were already signed and they could not help me.
Where is the Code of Ethics and Bit of Honesty for Mr. Troche who uses titles as GRI, ABR, ALHS, CIPS, TRC ???
This man and his company must be known for his deceptive business practices, so others can be protected from him.
The contracts and all e-mails with Mr. Troche concerning these offers is available upon request to certified parties.
His name is Tulio Troche of T. Real Estate, Inc.
448 South Alafaya Trail, Suite 4-210
Orlando, Fl. 32828
407-601-7244 & 415-8865 Fax 407-557-2292
His Web Site is at: http://www.isellorlandohouses.com/
His E-Mail is: Tulio@TulioTroche.com
Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tulio-troche/6/473/624
Real Estate License No: BK-3070793
As you may be aware, I have had a bad experience with Tulio Troche of T. Real Estate, Inc.
In an effort to let others know about my experience, I have posted my complaint on several sites to warn others about this dishonest & unethical real estate agent who is only interested in making extra money and not who he steps on along the way. The only thing that would satisfy me would be a written confession from Tulio Troche that he was unethical & dishonest in this matter where he never forwarded my 3 offers to the bank as required by a realtor.
Please forward this e-mail to as many people as you know.
Thanks for your support.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Missing Real Estate Contracts
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I Hate This Company With A Passion! No Wonder The Other Review Gave Them A One (1) Star Rating As Well! I have been severely harassed and tormented by Ruben s Jr...."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I ordered 2 dresses from this site 4days apart. The first dress was a BLUE JEAN DRESS but what I received was a COTTON MATERIAL SHIRT. 4 days later I..."