Beware of Greedy & Dishonest Real Estate Agents who use illegal Tactics to increase Commissions
I am complaining about Tulio Troche, owner & broker of T. Real Estate, Inc. In Orlando, Florida.
He is the Listing Agent for Lamco and had listed a home for $60,000 that I fell in love with. I placed an initial offer of $55,000 thru my agent and we heard nothing for several days. Finally, Mr. Troche e-mailed her stating that there were several more offers on the property. I raised my offer to $61,500. Again, no response. I decided to call Mr. Troche directly. He stated that he was just an employee and could not control the bank, but that some higher offers were now on the table. Being frustrated & afraid of losing the home, I placed a third offer of $65,000. Again, we did not get a response, so I called Mr. Troche again. He stated that the property had been sold to one of his own buyers for $60,000.
I asked him what happened to my 3 offers and he stated that the bank decides who they sell to and he was only their agent. Next, a call to Lamco, which revealed that my 3 offers were never received by them. Their contracts with Mr. Troche's own buyer were already signed and they could not help me.
Where is the Code of Ethics and Bit of Honesty for Mr. Troche who uses titles as GRI, ABR, ALHS, CIPS, TRC ???
This man and his company must be known for his deceptive business practices, so others can be protected from him.
The contracts and all e-mails with Mr. Troche concerning these offers is available upon request to certified parties.
His name is Tulio Troche of T. Real Estate, Inc.
448 South Alafaya Trail, Suite 4-210
Orlando, Fl. 32828
407-601-7244 & 415-8865 Fax 407-557-2292
His Web Site is at: http://www.isellorlandohouses.com/
His E-Mail is: Tulio@TulioTroche.com
Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tulio-troche/6/473/624
Real Estate License No: BK-3070793
As you may be aware, I have had a bad experience with Tulio Troche of T. Real Estate, Inc.
In an effort to let others know about my experience, I have posted my complaint on several sites to warn others about this dishonest & unethical real estate agent who is only interested in making extra money and not who he steps on along the way. The only thing that would satisfy me would be a written confession from Tulio Troche that he was unethical & dishonest in this matter where he never forwarded my 3 offers to the bank as required by a realtor.
Please forward this e-mail to as many people as you know.
Thanks for your support.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Missing Real Estate Contracts
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."
- "So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."