Syneron Beauty - Me my elos quartz ipl from SyneronBeauty is a piece of ***!
I bought the me my elos quartz ipl over the internet in April 2013 and on August 2nd 2013 it stopped working for the first time.
I was using the device and after 10 minutes it turned off by itself and it didn't turn on anymore. I contact the seller and sent the device back. After 3 months waiting I received the product back (in November). They didn't give me a new one, it was repaired.
On March 7th 2014 it stopped working for the second time but according to the trobleshooter it was the lamp this time, so I sent only the lamp to the seller and he sent me a new lamp in July 2014, it took 4 months this time.
Now, today this piece of *** is stopped working once more and I don't want new lamp or to have it repaired.
I'm contacting the manufacturer this time and I require a solution fast: a brand new product or my money back.
In these last 18 months it has stayed out of order for 7 months. Plus, I have to say that ME MY ELOS DOESN'T WORK AS THEY SAY. IT'S SLOW AND IT MUST TAKE MORE THAN A YEAR TO ELIMINATE THE HAIRS because I have used it and still have hairs. The reduction that I've expirienced is not what I bought 'cause I bought a ipl that eliminate the hairs in four sections. that's what they say and I CAN CALL YOU LIARS WITHOUT FEAR.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Elos Quartz Ipl
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "This peel gave an allergic reaction: redness, swelling in the face, bumps. This is not a product I would EVER recommend to anyone! This was used exactly how it was..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."