Syneron Beauty - Me my elos quartz ipl from SyneronBeauty is a piece of ***!

1 of 1 Syneron Beauty reviews

I bought the me my elos quartz ipl over the internet in April 2013 and on August 2nd 2013 it stopped working for the first time.

I was using the device and after 10 minutes it turned off by itself and it didn't turn on anymore. I contact the seller and sent the device back. After 3 months waiting I received the product back (in November). They didn't give me a new one, it was repaired.

On March 7th 2014 it stopped working for the second time but according to the trobleshooter it was the lamp this time, so I sent only the lamp to the seller and he sent me a new lamp in July 2014, it took 4 months this time.

Now, today this piece of *** is stopped working once more and I don't want new lamp or to have it repaired.

I'm contacting the manufacturer this time and I require a solution fast: a brand new product or my money back.

In these last 18 months it has stayed out of order for 7 months. Plus, I have to say that ME MY ELOS DOESN'T WORK AS THEY SAY. IT'S SLOW AND IT MUST TAKE MORE THAN A YEAR TO ELIMINATE THE HAIRS because I have used it and still have hairs. The reduction that I've expirienced is not what I bought 'cause I bought a ipl that eliminate the hairs in four sections. that's what they say and I CAN CALL YOU LIARS WITHOUT FEAR.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Elos Quartz Ipl
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #548183 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Syneron Beauty? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Syneron Beauty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Syneron Beauty.
Filing a new complaint about
×