Beckley, West Virginia
Resolved

Update by user May 12, 2015

Added new image on May 12, 2015 showing that they finally gave me credit available for my payment on the 5th of May. Its Now in in my Credit Available 7 days after I paid it!

Original review posted by user May 11, 2015

I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife and I buy 85% of all our needs from Amazon and Big Brown is like a family member. As far as being able to pay are bills you be the judge as we have a $3500.00 limit on our store card. But when Synchrony Bank took over things went down hill fast. I found out and let "Amazon" know that I will not be using the store card anymore due to the fact that I do not appreciate them using and supporting any financial company that steals money from their customers!.

I made an "EXTRA" payment on my account, when there was no payment due, of $300.00 on the 5th of May 2015, and today is May 11, 2015. They posted they received it on May 6, 2015 and still have not credited it to my account so it can be used for purchases! In other words, by not letting me use my money they have been able to use it from the 5th of May.

I called them and asked why it was not posted and was told it was their policy to put a 72 hour hold on any check to insure it cleared. This is "Bull

S***" as any one that goes to Walmart knows and writes a check. They clear your check on the spot an d give it back to you! All Synchrony Bank wants to do is use your money.for a minimum of 5 to 7 days. The minimum 5 is if you pay on a Monday, after that it will always be 7 days because you have to add the weekend days.

Review about: Credit Card Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Credit accounts when payments are cleared! There is no reason for any hold!! This is the age of electronic transfers!

Had an Experience with Synchrony Financial?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.