Does anyone in your company actually watch your channel ?I'm a 100% disabled veteran my problem with sci-fi is your volume within one minute and has to go up and down at least five times which is totally annoying.

Related: Syfy - Aspca Ad's

This is forcing me not to watch your channel by annoying other people in the room having the volume turned up loud enough to hear it when you're channels volume goes low.

I have complained to optimum, who tell me it's your problem.At this point I'm going to cancel my optimum contract and try – if it's the same on this as optimum I will switch to Internet TV it's too bad since I like your channel a lot that I can no longer watch it .

Review about: Syfy Shows.

2.0
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Syfy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk (Tracfone, Net10) Ripped Me Off and Claims Inability to Unlock Phones! Straight Talk Wireless "After several attempts to recoup losses from them ripping me off (Tried porting my number before end of service date (11-20-16), but Straight Talk (Tracfone, Net10) blocked the port), Straight..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more