Peoria, Arizona

These people are unhelpful.This just happen to me literally 10 mins ago and I have no idea what to do!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SwipeBids?

Comments

Crazy L.

All states have Attorney Generals- besides talking to your banks, you need to file charges with your local law inforcement then find your on-line FBI office for fraud then the A.G.office also for charges.

Be Pro-Active- stir up the hornets nest. These are things we did when we were taken by a different company and they gave us our money back faster than..

Change your bank acct.too.

Merf

Well if you wish to actually eat the $150 charge and start bidding you will have 0 chance of winning.Typically you will wait until the last seconds of an auction to bid.

If you look at the bid stream you will notice certain people that are bidding constantly with the autobid. If you click on the monthly contest (people that are winning due to their number of bids per month) you will probably see the autobidders name at the top (these are people with 100's of thousands of bids). THe problem with autobidding is that these people can bid 50,000 autobids and the auction will automatically bid the minimum bids from that person at a time until the rest of us run out of patience or money and will lose the auction...not to mention hours of time.

Even if you are willing to spend $600 for a laptop you have to have 15,000+ bids to be able to compete for the odd chance of winning against these guys.

The site is set up for the normal person to lose all their bids because there is no way we can compete with the high number of bids from the other individuals bidding.

mr. pissed

(((Swipe (SCAM) Bid)They claim to be a government auction and there is no indication that I was going to be charge $150!!!Totally vague site which offered me no help and the live chat was useless as I was basically blown off by Amanda so I contacted my bank and hopefully they will do some sort of investigation because I can't afford this charge.

I only thought I was signing up and the cc info was only if you decided to bid! I am unemployed and this is just another slap in the face! These people are unhelpful. This just happen to me literally 10 mins ago and I have no idea what to do!!

)))))

OMG...this is me 100%...just happen to me...im unemployed and cant afford this ***...have a pending rent chk that might bounce cause of this ***...i thought it was only gonna be used if i decided to bid on something...only difference is i was blown off by Nicole and live chat is a joke...i have to go to bank on monday but i spk with them already and my acct is noted of situation...i am pissed beyond explanation...what makes it worst is that...you have to use all your bid points and not win an auction, then apply for a refund...you acct must be open for 30days, blah blah blah...the bids are set up so u will win something out of the 300 point they give you...so you gonna be out of a refund...its set up as a 1 cent auction then goes up..you are bound to win something...im not using that swipe *** acct at all...i will give my bank no reason to deny my request...this...

Kiki

I a so pissed this happend to me yesterday too.And i am unemployed as well, i am so mad.

I dont think the banks will help us. I am so mad.

I never knew they was going to take my money off my card.That was my rent money.And that live chat, grrrrrrr!She gave me a bunch of legal bs when i asked for my money back !!!

Sorry for your lost.