Update by user Dec 05, 2015

Swim King is located in Rocky Point, NY

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2015

We had Swim King of Rocky Point NY install a swimming pool this past Summer.We ended up with two cracks in pool, permanent footprints in pool floor, rusted nails used, items promised were told after they never said that which included a mesh cover and closing/opening/ winterizing pool.

We then realized we overpayed this company and instead they are trying to raise prices.Terrible company and owner refuses to come view/repair issues.

Review about: Swim King Pools Installation.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Swim King Pools?

Comments

Thats terrible, what kind of company would treat their good paying, hard-working good people of Long Island in such a manner.So sorry to hear about your nightmare.

I personally have had similar nightmares with Swim King even worse than yours. The owner acts like he's in the witness protection program and refuses to acknowledge any complaints or even acknowledge that we were ever a customer to him, never 1 return phone call, never any messages get through he refuses to ever speak, show his face or even acknowledge us. As soon as they get their money you are left in the dark. They are the definition of what's wrong in the world today.

Phony, greedy, rip-off companies that refuse to take responsibility for their inadequate products.

All you can do is let your family, fellow neighbors, coworkers and anyone else who is considering Swim King pools the real truth about this disgraceful company.

If enough people stand up for themselves things will take care of themselves and get this disgraceful company to close its doors and do us all a favor and go out of business.

GET THE WORD OUT!!

Owner refusing certified letters

to Anonymous #1311737

Me too!!!

Disgraceful company. Rip offs.

to Anonymous Port Jefferson Station, New York, United States #1311792

Yes.I'm sorry that happened to you too.

Very bad business.I'm hearing from so many people how this company has been so awful.

to Anonymous Port Jefferson Station, New York, United States #1311794

Leave a review on Swim King Pools on Facebook too. Get the word out so others won't go through such horrible things.

to Anonymous Port Jefferson Station, New York, United States #1311791

Yes.I've heard that.

They took our certified letters but never answered.Very bad business.

to Anonymous Port Jefferson Station, New York, United States #1311797

They have a Facebook page. Do a review to help others please.