First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items.

Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that was damaged so bad that it couldn't even be used again. It was so badly broken that it was almost comical. I needed to move from Iowa to Florida in a shortened timeline due to accepting a new job. I was going to use a Uhaul and move my own things as I didn't have that much to move.

However, I decided to compare prices and was contacted by Swift Moving Systems. It was the first company that called me and I was skeptical on moving services in terms of price. I spoke with **** who was actually pretty nice (I thought), but I told him what I had to move and he gave me a price of roughly $1800 which was fairly inexpensive. He told me that since I had a small load that it could be put with another truck but that I only had a limited time to decide.

I read through the contract and the estimate and didn't do my due diligence which was regretful. The movers arrived...2 days after they said they would. After they got there and assessed my load they said that it was going to cost another 300 dollars. I had no choice as I had already put down a deposit.

It looked like the movers wrapped everything up nicely in order to protect them.

But I believe that the moving of my stuff to different trucks through different facilities and drivers led to lack of accountability.I am going to try and get as much money back as I can but it was a learning experience that was expensive and won't soon be forgotten.

I didn't like: Anything about the company, Horrible moving company.

Turnaround Time
Additional Services
Tracking Tool
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged goods, Pricing Issue / $500
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Swift Moving Systems?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.