I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse and got it

216 of 258 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse reviews

I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart cookware set from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse on the law-away plan and I paid for it in full around 2 weeks ago and recieved my set on February 4.Didnt have any problems with shipment or any c.o.d.

Now all i need to do is cook and see how good they work. Sorry for anyone that has complained with not getting their items. All i can tell you is to keep calling them. Dont understand why your not getting your items or having any problems.

This is the first time I ordered from them too.Every time Ive called they've been real nice and helpful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 181 Yes 181 382 No 382
Had the same issue 103 Yes 103
216 of 258 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse reviews

Sep 19, 2016 #1215027 Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

Well, likewise, I owe about $29 on my 32-Pc Freedom/Cuisinart Ensemble (thank goodness for lay-away:). I will be moving in the city where i placed my order in November, so I am looking forward 2 paying mine off, & cooking up a storm!!!

carole

Oct 03, 2016 #1222059

Do you like the cookware set. It is worth getting

granny c

Mar 06, 2016 #1122880 Lagrange, Georgia, United States

I just want to thank the ones who took the time to review the freedom cookware. I am a senior who is on a very limited income Was not sure about the purchase.One of my friends told me about looking up the product for reviews. I am so thankful for all of you.

Mar 05, 2016 #1122734

I ordered the same 32 pc. cookware from sweepstkes clearinghouse, now I'm tryin to track it. They are telling me wrong accont # wrong password, invalid email. I don't understand.

Jan 29, 2016 #1103195

I have ordered as and received items in a timely manner. Now, like you, I need to see ow well it cooks.

Jan 27, 2016 #1101965

I ordered a set for my daughter and she seems to like it very much you need to heat them before starting to cook and use oil or butter
They will warrant them

Sep 06, 2015 #1030625

How does it cook?

Sep 05, 2015 #1029931

Anoñymous

Aug 25, 2015 #1024738

I just received mine today and it looks wonderful. I am going to order one for my daughter.

Aug 24, 2015 #1024261

What number did you call? I cannot find any number for them!dacijst

Jul 31, 2015 #1014342

If they are sending you a COMPLIMENTARY PRIZE.... You should NOT have to PAY ANYTHING.... If you do then you are NOT a WINNER.... Don't be fooled. If you want to send me money I can sell you a piece of the Golden Gate Bridge. LOL

3 1 Reply

Jul 04, 2015 #1003716

Freedom cookware is junk. They take advantage of people that think they are getting a good deal when they are not. My mother-in.law ordered a set, and one handle is ready to fall off. If you need cookware,go to the store where you can see what you are getting.

1 0 Reply

Jun 28, 2015 #1000730

this freedom 32 piece cookwear set is a piece of junk my 3 year old granddaughter tin play set is 100 times better then this *** from china made buy child labor should be banned in the u.s.a

Jun 03, 2015 #991261

I have the flyer in front of me as well and looked up the "ultra lite 5 pc luggage set. Which is 89.00 after voucher, well Kmart sells same set for 109.00 it also mentions Samsonite locks..... The luggage is NOT Samsonite. It's a complete rip off, done with publishers clearing house.if it sounds to good to be true, it's probably not

2 0 Reply
Carole

Oct 03, 2016 #1222057

I'm thinking of buying the luggage set. Do you like the set. I see its from Ultralite. I don't have a set and I do need one.
Carole

Peach

Mar 29, 2015 #965161 Los Angeles, California, United States

The merchandise ordered from Clearinghouse Sweepstakes are all T he The Clearinghouse Sweepstakes are all marketing gimmicks. I have the flyer in front of me. It states "32 pc. Freedom/Cuisinart Stainless Steel Kitchen Ensemble." Underneath the pictures of the pans is the logo: "Freedom Gourmet Cookware" So the cookware is NOT Cuisinart. Only the Food Processor is. And the cutlery, who knows what junk that is. So with the 'free' $400 they sent to you, you are paying $89.95 for the Processor and the cheap Cookware set. And measuring spoons you can find at the 99 cents store. I tried to find the Freedom Gourmet Cookware set on the Internet. Try to find it. It doesn't exist. I wouldn't spend a penny on this, as I probably can get better cookware at Target for 1/4 the price.

5 1 Reply

Jan 14, 2015 #931170 Mansfield, Ohio, United States

Use care when ordering from them. I ordered the refurbished computer, not happy with it at all, don't even use. I just received another order package today and the refurbished Cannon printer they are selling for $129 can be found online for $50-100

rick james

Sep 30, 2014 #877894

The cost is $90, after winning $400. I went online and found it new-in-box for $75, or on very obscure sites with $300 discounts for $200.
Looks like a shiny, attractive piece of discount-ware: it's worth about $50-$100, is marked for hundreds more minus a steep discount, what a deal. If nobody is actually selling it for that price, this is actually illegal under FTA code

3 2 Reply
Jackie

Jan 08, 2015 #927875 Ludington, Michigan, United States

So why did you not include the websites that you can find them on? I think you are lying! Because I just did a thorough search and could not find anything under $150. Like my grandmother use to say "Your up in your sleep!"

4 1 Reply

1-20 of 103 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.